“I’ve been with the firm over 10 years, and I’ve
always been proud of our commitment to our employees
as well as our familial environment.”
—Lisa Suttleff, Accounting
Professional Support Staff
Currently Seeking Litigation Paralegal.
Experience with environmental matters is a plus. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting attorneys with case management, including the management of electronic files and data;
- Overseeing the progress of discovery document organization and production;
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence;
- Filing pleadings with state and federal courts, including electronic filings;
- Managing team calendar and scheduling;
- Maintaining client files;
- Preparing files for trial and assisting in the organization of trial exhibits and appendices.
This position requires excellent computer skills, including a proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Professional. Familiarity with Case Logistix, Summation, Relativity, or similar document management software a plus. Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree, or Paralegal Certificate required. The right candidate will be organized, motivated, and able to work with little guidance in a fast-paced environment with multiple attorneys.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We depend on our support staff to carry out our cornerstone of client service from every angle. We value every member of our team and hire the brightest professionals in their fields, from legal administration to paralegals and legal assistants, offering competitive compensation and benefits.
If you're interested in professional staff positions, please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Attention: Kristan Kremer
King, Krebs & Jurgens, P.L.L.C.
201 St. Charles Ave., 45th Floor
New Orleans, LA 70170
Email resumes to: email@example.com or fax: 504.582.1233